Our East and Southern Africa experience is wide-ranging and comprehensive. Examples of our recent work includes:
- Conducted conflict and political economy analysis to inform UK Government-funded programmes in Kenya, Ethiopia and Zimbabwe.
- Provided technical support to the DFID Malawi Violence Against Women & Girls Prevention and Response Programme.
- Led reviews and evaluations of conflict programmes funded by UK Government and other donors in Kenya, Malawi, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda.
- Led the design and implementation of DFID Somalia’s security and justice programme.
- Designed HMG security and justice programmes in Kenya and Ethiopia.
- Contracted to research the potential drivers of conflict in vulnerable communities in Kampala as part of the British Council’s Pathways to inclusion programme in Uganda.
For further information on our regional experience, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Country experience in East and Southern Africa:
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- South Sudan