We have comprehensive experience in West Africa. Examples of our recent work includes:
- Providing ongoing monitoring, evaluation and learning (MEL) support to the UK Conflict, Stability and Security Fund (CSSF) programmes across West Africa.
- Design of UNDP approach to stabilisation in the Lake Chad Basin and reviewed stabilisation initiatives in the Sahel.
- Reviewed approaches to the integration of armed groups in Burkina Faso and Mali for the German Government.
- Establishment of a stabilisation platform providing technical assistance to governments and international organisations in the Lake Chad Basin.
- Conducted research across West Africa for the UK Government: public perception survey in Mali to inform the UN peacekeeping mission; research into armed groups in North West Nigeria; analysis of violent extremist organisations in Cote D’Ivoire and Mali; research into women’s role in mediation in Northern Nigeria; assessment of cross-border drivers of instability in Mali and Niger.
- Conducted stability analysis for the UK Government in Nigeria and Sierra Leone.
- Led reviews of security, justice and anti-corruption programmes for the UK Government in Nigeria and Sierra Leone.
- Conducted an assessment of opportunities and barriers to tax reform in Sierra Leone for UK Government.
Country experience in :
- Burkina Faso
- Cote D’Ivoire
- Guinea Bissau
- Sierra Leone
For further information on our West Africa experience, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org