We have a strong background of working in countries in Central and Eastern Europe, the Western Balkans and the Caucasus. Examples of our recent work includes:
- Leading UK Government-funded peacebuilding programme in Georgia.
- Conducting monitoring, evaluation and learning for UK Government programmes in Eastern Europe and Russia.
- Led a review of UK Government-funded programmes in the Western Balkans.
- Conducted conflict analysis for the UK Government in Central Asia.
- Research to inform the design of programmes addressing cyber security, hostile state actors, media freedom and disinformation
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
For further information on our regional experience, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org