Our East and Southern Africa experience is wide-ranging and comprehensive. Examples of our recent work includes:
- Design of Danish Government peace and stabilisation programme in Kenya, Ethiopia and Somalia.
- Led research to shape the design of the UK Government-funded/UN Somalia security and justice programme.
- Implementing UK Government-funded security and justice programme in Somaliland.
- Conducted project completion review of the multi-donor Somalia Stability Fund.
- Designed UK Government-funded community security programme in Kenya.
- Conducted scoping studies to inform UK Government-funded security and justice programmes in Kenya, Ethiopia and Zimbabwe.
- Led reviews and evaluations of donor-funded conflict, security and justice programmes in Kenya, Malawi, Somalia, South Sudan, Tanzania and Uganda.
- Provided technical support to the UK Government-funded Malawi Violence Against Women and Girls Prevention and Response Programme.
- Led research on potential drivers of conflict and social exclusion in vulnerable communities in Kampala, Uganda.
- Assessed the impact of British Council programming on civil society in Ethiopia.
Country experience in East and Southern Africa:
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- South Sudan
For further information on our East and Southern Africa experience, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org