First Call Partners also have extensive experience in South and Southeast Asia. Recent work includes:
- Evaluated the EU-funded access to justice programme in Myanmar.
- Designed UK Government-funded conflict, security and justice programmes in Afghanistan, Myanmar, Nepal and Pakistan.
- Facilitated the development of a police reform plan in Sri Lanka.
- Conducted third party monitoring in Afghanistan, including a final review of the Helmand Monitoring and Evaluation Programme.
- Evaluated Austrian-funded justice reform programme in Bhutan.
- Sri Lanka
For further information on our work in South and South-East Asia, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org